Transform your boat’s deck using this new specialized resinous covering from Boatwrapping. CER-DECK is a new material, a self-adhesive foam floor surface, constituted from 2 layers of foam sheets laminated together for maximum resistance to friction.
In Boatwrapping, using specialized technology, we can engrave and cut on this material any pattern or design. All cuts and grooves have a perfect, clean finishing thanks to our advanced CAD/CNC equipment. Our technical team will accurately trace the particular size and shape of any deck. Using this data, our graphic artists will design your new deck with the placement, pattern and color of the floor covering. Finally our application technicians will place the deck foam mats on your boat should you not wish to undertake this procedure yourself.
- Protects the deck from bumps and wear.
- Creates an absorbent, comfortable surface.
- Withstands high heat (70°C) at the same time retaining a comfortable surface temperature.
- It’s easy to clean with only water and soap while being resistant to chemicals like oil or gasoline.
- It retains its color for a period of 3 years.
- It’s easy, clean and quick to apply without damaging the boat’s surfaces.
- As it can be cut and engraved we can form any message, shape, writing or logo the client wishes.
Cer – Deck sheets 100x200cm with slat finishing and 3M adhesive film.
Our company imports Cer – Deck , which is a synthetic foam, engraved with straight line 40mm thickness and in two color options, teak and grey with dark tiles.
The dimension of the sheet is 120×200 and on the back carry’s a strong 3M adhesive film, suitable for marine use.
Cer –Deck can be applied in several surfaces, like plastic, stainless steel, air chamber etc.
Application is very easy, and you can find instructions on our site.